Published on: 20 July 2017
Published on: 19 July 2017
Published on: 17 July 2017
About the Editor
Joerg Michael Fegert, Prof. Dr. med. habil., is Medical Director of the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry/Psychotherapy at the University Hospital of Ulm/Germany. He is a board-certified child and adolescent psychiatrist and psychotherapist and a board-certified specialist for medical psychotherapy in adults.
Central to our work in child and adolescent psychiatry are encounters with and between people for developmental advancement: in daily work with families, on scientific congresses, in teaching and research. Still there are fears or prejudices against psychiatry to some extent. Hence, we aim to inform the public and the media transparently about our work and developments in our subject. In research we try to find new ways of treatment and to give empirical support for what we are doing. CAPMH gives the opportunity to do both: coming together with scientists all over the world and across different cultures and informing about latest results in research.
Aims and scope
- Promoting student mental health - expert advice and school resources for understanding disorders and getting help
- IACAPAP Facebook
- European Association for Forensic Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychology & other involved professions
- Online Colleges: Mental Health Resources
- Learn Psychology: Guide to College Student Mental Health
- Student mental health - a guide to identifying disorders and promoting wellness
- Mental health wellbeing for college students