The officially endorsed publication of the International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions (IACAPAP). To learn more, please visit the IACAPAP landing page.
Our 3-step submission process
Before you submit
Now you’ve identified a journal to submit to, there are a few things you should be familiar with before you submit.
Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these policies and formatting guidelines.
- Check the quality of your writing - Free Language check
- General formatting rules for all article types - Preparing your manuscript
- Make sure your submission is complete - Prepare supporting information
- Copyright and license agreement - Conditions of publication
- Read and agree to our Editorial Policies - Editorial policies
Submit and promote
After acceptance, we provide support so your article gains maximum impact in the scientific community and beyond.
Please note that manuscript can only be submitted by an author of the manuscript and may not be submitted by a third party.
The officially endorsed publication of the European Association for Forensic Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychology and other involved Professions (EFCAP). To learn more, please visit the EFCAP website.
Annual Journal Metrics
2022 Citation Impact
5.6 - 2-year Impact Factor
5.0 - 5-year Impact Factor
1.769 - SNIP (Source Normalized Impact per Paper)
1.399 - SJR (SCImago Journal Rank)
8 days submission to first editorial decision for all manuscripts (Median)
90 days submission to accept (Median)
3,203 Altmetric mentions